- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than steel.
- Nano accurate threading process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts/hardware you are threading into.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Manufactured right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- Our products are 100% USA sourced, produced, designed and developed.
4 - Titanium Shock Mounts
4 - 4-40 Aluminum Nylock Nuts
Notes from Kelly:
1. Associated shock bushings are required - Associated part #6473
2. Use the 4-40 aluminum nylock nuts included in the package to secure the shock mount to the tower.
3. Reuse the stock 3/16" black nylon nut to secure the shock to the shock mount