- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 2.5x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 2x over Grade 2.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate broached head
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the screw making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house allowing us to give you ultra-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, Developed and Crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound
1 - Front Body Mount Support
2 - Front Bumper Support
4 - Rear Hub
4 - Rear Bumper
1 - Chassis Brace
1 - Fan Mount
2 - Steering Bell Crank
2 - Upper Shock Mount, Front
2 - Rear Shock Mounting Option, Bumper Mount
3mm x 44mm
1 - Rear Bumper
Brushless Motor Screws