- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 2.5x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 2x over Grade 2.
- Nano accurate broached head
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the screw making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house allowing us to give you ultra-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
Button Head Screws
3mm x 6mm = 25
3mm x 8mm = 19
3mm x 10mm = 7
3mm x 12mm = 7
3mm x 14mm = 2
3mm x 16mm = 6
3mm x 18mm = 1
Cap Head Screws
3mm x 12mm = 4
3mm x 16mm = 1
Flat Head Screws
3mm x 5mm = 7
3mm x 6mm = 16
3mm x 8mm = 17
3mm x 10mm = 13
4mm x 8mm = 7
4mm x 10mm = 4
4mm x 12mm = 5