- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 2.5x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 2x over Grade 2.
- Nano accurate broached head
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the screw making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house allowing us to give you ultra-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
The Titanium Screw Bottom Kit for the Yokomo YZ-2 CAL 2/YZ-2 DTM 2 includes 28 screws needed to replace all M3 screws. For the top screw kit, please see LNS00145.
Total Screw Weight:
Flat Head Screw
3mm x 8mm
6 - Side Plates
2 - Servo Mount
3mm x 10mm
6 - Front Bulkhead
2 - Rear Suspension Mount, Front
2 - Rear Bumper
4 - Gear Box
2 - Gear Box Support
3mm x 15mm
2 - Bell Crank Post
3mm x 18mm
2 - Front Bumper