- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 2.5x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 2x over Grade 2.
- Nano accurate broached head
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the screw making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house allowing us to give you ultra-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
The Titanium Screw Bottom Kit for the XRay XT2 2018 includes 40 pieces needed to replace all M3 screws. For the top screw kit, please see LNS00112.
Total Weight of Screws:
Button Head Screws
3mm x 8mm
2 – Steering Post
Flat Head Screws
3mm x 6mm
4 – Rear Suspension Holders
2 – Mid Motor Position Diff Cover
3mm x 8mm
12 – Chassis Side Guards
3 – Front Lower Chassis Brace
1 – Mount for Upper Brace – Both Motor Positions
3mm x 10mm
4 – Front Motor Transmission Housing
2 – Front Lower Chassis Brace
2 – Servo Mount
2 – Battery Post
2 – Mount for Upper Brace – Both Motor Positions
3mm x 16mm
2 – Front Bumper
3mm x 18mm
4 – Front Lower Chassis Brace
3mm x 22mm
4 – Mid Motor Position Diff Cover