- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 2.5x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 2x over Grade 2.
- Nano accurate broached head
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the screw making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house allowing us to give you ultra-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
Total Screw Kit Weight:
Flat Head Screws
3mm x 8mm
2 - Battery Tray
8 - Side Guards
3mm x 10mm
2 - Steering Post
4 - Steering Servo Mount
3mm x 12mm
2 - Front Chassis Brace
3 - Rear Chassis Brace
4mm x 8mm
3 - Battery Tray
4mm x 12mm
4 - Center Diff Mount
8 - Front/Rear Clip
8ight, 8ightXT, 8ightXTE, XTE