- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 2.5x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 2x over Grade 2.
- Nano accurate broached head
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the screw making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house allowing us to give you ultra-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, Developed and Crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
Note: The top kit for the TLR 22T 4.0 is part #LNS00106
Flat Head Screws
3mm x 8mm
8 – Mud Guards
2 – Motor Guard
3mm x 10mm
2 – Transmission, Center
3mm x 12mm
4 – Servo Mount
2 – Transmission, Front
2 – Transmission, Rear
3mm x 16mm
2 – Battery Posts
2 – Front Bulkhead
3mm x 20mm
2 – Front Bumper