- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 2.5x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 2x over Grade 2.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate broached head
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the screw making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house allowing us to give you ultra-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, Developed and Crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
The Titanium Screw Kit for the Team Associated RC10 T6.1 includes 24 screws needed to replace all M3 screws. For the top screw kit, please see LNS00141.
Total Screw Kit Weight:
Flat Head Screw
3mm x 6mm
2 - Arm Mount, C
3mm x 8mm
6 - Side Rails
3mm x 10mm
4 - Side Rails
6 - Gear Box, Chassis Brace
3mm x 16mm
2 - Front Ball Stud Mount
2 - Front Bumper
2 - Rear Bumper