3.5mm SUPER DUTY Turnbuckles greatly increase the strength over the standard 3mm turnbuckles. We've spent years adapting this concepts to a variety of 1:10 products and have found this is needed for today's high bite, high speed carpet, astroturf and high traction clay surfaces.
Making room in the plastic is necessary and achieved by the included drill bit. Plastic integrity is not lost as we maintain zero voids between the turnbuckle threads and plastic rod ends.
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- All Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles come with a 100% Guarantee!
- In the rare instance your turnbuckle bends or breaks, we will replace it for free. Our Guarantee.
1 - 3mm x 40mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckles (Drag Link)
2 - 3.5mm x 45mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering Link)
2 - 3.5mm x 48mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckles (Front Camber Link)
2 - 3.5mm x 52mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckles (Rear Camber Link)
1 - 1/8" Drill Bit
Rod End Resize: Increase the inner diameter your rod ends with the supplied 1/8" drill bit. A small cordless drill works best on a slow speed. Use a paper clip or similar item to first measure the depth of the threaded area of the rod end. Use that measurement to mark the drill bit. Use a pinion gear to set the depth of the drill bit to ensure you do not drill beyond the existing depth of the rod end.