The Lunsford Turnbuckle Touch:
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- All Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles come with a 100% Guarantee!
- In the rare instance your turnbuckle bends or breaks, we will replace it for free. Our Guarantee.
2 - 4mm x 40mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Front Camber). When upgrading from plastic links, use with TRAXXAS rod end TRA5525.
2 - 4mm x 50mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Rear Camber). When upgrading from plastic links, use with TRAXXAS rod end TRA5525.
2 - 4mm x 60mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering). Rod end 5525 may be required. Refer to the exploded view of your particular model for what rod ends you have.
8 - 3mm x 16mm Screws. For use on front and rear camber links when upgrading from plastic links.
2 - 3mm x 20mm Screws. For use on outer front camber turnbuckle.
4 - 3mm Nylon Lock Nut. For use on outer front camber and outer steering link.