- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Always and only domestic Grade 5 (Ti-6Al-4V) Titanium
- Grade 5 fatigue strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 shear strength is 2x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 tensile strength is 2.5x over Grade 2.
- Grade 5 strength to weight is 2x over Grade 2.
- Nano accurate broached head
- This provides a very accurate tool engagement/fitment with the head of the ball stud making for worry-free threading and unthreading. The broach is crafted in-house allowing us to give you ultra-consistency from screw to screw during the CNC process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free thread rolling process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Manufactured right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- Our products are 100% USA sourced, produced, designed and developed.
4.8mm x 5mm “Low Mount”
1 – Bell Crank
4.8mm x 6mm
2 – Rear Camber Block
2 - Steering Rack
2 - Steering Spindle
1 - Servo Arm
4.8mm x 8mm
2 - Rear Hub
4.8mm x 10mm
2 – Caster Block
4.8mm x 12mm
2 - Front Camber Block