- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- All Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles come with a 100% Guarantee!
- In the rare instance your turnbuckle bends or breaks, we will replace it for free. Our Guarantee.
Turnbuckle Kit Weight:
1 - 3mm x 39mm Titanium Turnbuckle (Servo)
2 - 4mm x 53mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering) Note: these are longer than stock to give your proper thread engagement.
4 - 5mm x 58mm (Rear Camber, C-Hub Front Camber). Note: these are longer than stock for the rear camber to give your proper thread engagement. The rod end will travel up into the shank - this is ok and makes for a stronger turnbuckle.