The Lunsford Turnbuckle Touch:
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- All Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles come with a 100% Guarantee!
- In the rare instance your turnbuckle bends or breaks, we will replace it for free. Our Guarantee.
1 - 3mm x 45mm PUNISHER Titanium Turnbuckle (Servo)
2 - 3.5mm x 45mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering)
2 - 3.5mm x 50mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckles (Front Camber)
2 - 3.5mm x 55mm SUPER DUTY Titanium Turnbuckles (Rear Camber)
1 - 1/8" Drill Bit
Note from Kelly:
Rod End Resize: Increase the inner diameter your rod ends with the supplied 1/8" drill bit. A small cordless drill works best on a slow speed. Use a paper clip or similar item to first measure the depth of the threaded area of the rod end. Use that measurement to mark the drill bit or use a pinion gear to set the depth of the drill bit to ensure you do not drill beyond the existing depth of the rod end.