The Lunsford Turnbuckle Touch:
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- All Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles come with a 100% Guarantee!
The Lunsford Ball Cup Touch:
- Injection Molded from Super Tough Nylon Material.
- Consistency in material density, durability, fitment and performance.
- Access hole for easy ball stud removal.
- Increases the lifespan of your ball cup by not having to pop-off.
- Tooled and manufactured in Albany, Oregon USA.
2 – 3.5mm x 63mm Super Duty Turnbuckles (Steering)
2 – 3.5mm x 60mm Super Duty Turnbuckles (Rear Camber)
2 – 3.5mm x 55mm Super Duty Turnbuckles (Front Camber)
12 - 3.5mm SUPER DUTY 4.8mm Ball Cups with access hole for easy installation
1 - Super cool Lunsford decal