The Lunsford Turnbuckle Touch:
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- All Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles come with a 100% Guarantee!
- In the rare instance your turnbuckle bends or breaks, we will replace it for free. Our Guarantee.
1 - 3mm x 25mm PUNISHER Titanium Turnbuckle (Servo).
4 - 4mm x 40mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Rear Camber). When upgrading from plastic links, use with TRAXXAS rod end TRA5525.
2 - 4mm x 50mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Front Camber). When upgrading from plastic links, use with TRAXXAS rod end TRA5525.
2 - 4mm x 60mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering). Rod end 5525 may be required. Refer to the exploded view of your particular model for what rod ends you have.
8 - 3mm x 15mm Screws. For use on front and rear camber links when upgrading from plastic links.
Note: If you currently have plastic links for the front or rear camber you will need the rod ends noted next to the turnbuckles above. Fasteners are included to attach the turnbuckles for those that are upgrading from plastic links.