The Lunsford Turnbuckle Touch:
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate thread rolling process
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- All Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles come with a 100% Guarantee!
- In the rare instance your turnbuckle bends or breaks, we will replace it for free. Our Guarantee.
Total Turnbuckle Weight:
1 - 3mm x 38mm PUNISHER Titanium Turnbuckle (Servo). For use with TRAXXAS rod end TRA2742
2 - 4mm x 40mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Rear Camber) For use with TRAXXAS rod end TRA5347
2- 4mm x 50mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Front Camber). For use with TRAXXAS rod end TRA5347
2 - 4mm x 55mm Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering). For use with TRAXXAS rod end TRA5347
4 - 3mm x 16mm Phillips Head Screws. For use when upgrading from plastic links. (inner steering/inner front camber link)
8 - 3mm x 20mm Phillips Head Screws. For use when upgrading from plastic links. (outer steering/outer front camber link, rear camber link)
6 - 3mm Zinc Nyloc Nuts. For use when upgrading from plastic links. (steering links, outer front camber link)